A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing them
· Own cookies: These are collected by the publisher itself in order to provide the service requested by the user.
· Third-party cookies: They are those that are collected and managed by a third party, therefore, they cannot be considered proprietary.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated
· Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
· Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal. The information obtained will be used by the party responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to their purpose
· Technical cookies: These are necessary for the correct browsing of the website.
· Personalisation cookies: They allow the application of specific characteristics for the user’s navigation on the website (Ex: language).
· Analysis cookies: They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to carry out statistics on the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
· Advertising cookies: They allow the publisher to include advertising space on the website, depending on the content of the website itself.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the publisher to include advertising space on the website according to information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE),MARTELL LUIGI, S.L. informs you about the cookies used on our website: